Although Brookstone Landscaping has experience and training in the use of every available stone material for building outdoor patios, we feel that brick pavers are one of the best options. If you’re on a budget, which the majority of us are, choosing an affordable, durable and versatile stone material, like brick pavers, can ensure that your outdoor space has every look and feature you’ve always wanted it to.
Here are several reasons why brick paver patios can provide your Oakland County property with the appearance you’ve long envisioned, and the longevity to allow your family and following generations to enjoy the area. Thanks to our diligent and meticulous upkeep and maintenance, post-installation, your outdoor space will look the same, years down the road, as it did on day one.
- Brick pavers are far more affordable than natural stone.
- Brick pavers, unlike concrete, are manufactures in various sizes, shapes, patterns, colors, and grades.
- Brick pavers are a wonderful combination of durable and low maintenance.
- Brick Pavers are fired at a higher temperature than chimney bricks, making them better able to withstand heavy loads.
- An Oakland County based brick paver patio is able to withstand the elements without fading in color.
- Once installed, your brick paver patio will hold together amazingly without the use of mortar.
- Brick pavers are created to be non-porous and, therefore, don’t require any sealing.
- As brick pavers are held in place by their increased mass, compared to other types of bricks, individual pavers can be removed and replaced, if damaged, because there’s no mortar adhesion involved.